“Like” Dettol SA, and they’ll donate to the Children’s Hospital Trust

March 7, 2012

When you go and “like” Dettol SA on Facebook, you’ll be helping them raise R1-million towards The Red Cross Children’s Hospital, a specialist children’s hospital dedicated entirely to children in southern Africa.

What’s more, the Dettol SA Facebook page shares good tips and information with South African mothers relating to health and hygiene. The Facebook page will also have a Q and A section where mothers can ask parenting and family health questions.

I’ve liked. See you there!

• Emy

I bath my daughter in dettol water every night. She is such a tomboy and her legs are constantly covered in cuts and bruises.

March 9, 2012 at 6:53 am Reply
  • best vacuum steam cleaner for wood floors

The high temperatures allow complete removal from the toughest
    stains, as well as kill all dust mites and also other allergens.
    The Haan HS-20 handheld steam cleaner is packaged which has a range of useful nozzles and accessories.
    Steam cleaning is starting to become more popular so
    there are numerous different machines now available to choose from.
    A portable carpet steam cleaner is small enough for your professional to bring in the house.
    Without the help these people the world as we know it
    would soon arrived at the screeching halt.

Here is my webpage; best vacuum steam cleaner for wood floors

August 1, 2013 at 10:45 am Reply
  • best vacuum cleaner hardwood floors pet hair

One with the latest trends in carpeting may be the frieze because from the resiliency of the fibers.
    It should be certified with the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) and formaldehyde-free.
    Besides resistance to damages, laminate flooring is likewise remarkably resilient.
    Do you understand which you could even affect the vacuuming power from this vacuum
    depending on what sort of cleaning you need, which sometimes
    could be heavy or light. It works well on both carpet and wood floors.

Have a look at my web-site: best vacuum cleaner hardwood floors pet hair

August 19, 2013 at 6:59 pm Reply
  • discounts

I’m curious to find out what blog system you have been using? I’m having some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would
    like to find something more risk-free. Do you have any suggestions?

August 20, 2013 at 6:54 am Reply
  • having trouble getting pregnant with second baby

I have been browsing on-line more than 3 hours as of late, but I never found any fascinating article like yours.
    It is beautiful worth sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet
    will probably be much more useful than ever before.

August 20, 2013 at 9:50 am Reply
  • tips for getting pregnant fast

You’re so awesome! I don’t suppose I have read a single
    thing like this before. So good to find another person with a few unique thoughts on this
    issue. Seriously.. thanks for starting this up. This
    web site is something that is required on the internet, someone with
    a little originality!

August 20, 2013 at 7:26 pm Reply
  • www.motherinc.org

For newest news you have to visit internet and on web I found this website as a
    finest site for most up-to-date updates.

December 17, 2013 at 10:30 am Reply
  • Kacey

Tremendous issues here. I’m very satisfied to look your post.
    Thank you so much and I am having a look ahead to touch
    you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

December 28, 2013 at 6:03 am Reply