Inexpensive and easy ways to save face from ageing (guest blogger)

February 20, 2013

Cassidy Taylor-Memmory is the product manager of Balm Balm, and writes at The Glam Green Girl about all things “green” and creating environmental awareness. She’s also a new regular contributor here, and this month gives tips on how to slow down the effects of ageing. For other skincare posts that Cassidy has written, click here. Here this gorgeous green girl writes about a beauty regime to kickstart great skin this year.

576321_10150793729975841_1566421407_nedited

In a world where to show your true age is deemed unthinkable, many ladies switch to drastic measures like going under the knife to look younger. There are however, some easy tips that can help slow down the natural ageing process:

Tip 1: Wear sunglasses – and I mean proper sunglasses with the correct UV protection! This will help protect your eyes, stop you from frowning and squinting which causes those dreadful crow’s feet, plus you will look fabulous all day, every day!

Tip 2: Exfoliate your face – a gentle exfoliator once or twice a week gets rid of dead skin cells and leaves you with refreshed and glowing skin

Tip 3: Apply sunscreen – make sure either your daily mosituriser or foundation contains an SPF 20 in them. Better yet, use a natural sunscreen underneath your foundation, it will protect your skin from sun spots and wrinkles.

Tip 4: Invest in a great anti-ageing skin cream – Balm Balm’s Rose Geranium Face Balm is hydrating; balancing and soothing – perfect for a more mature skin.

Tip 5: Protect your hands and neck – many ladies concentrate on their faces in terms of anti-ageing, but your neck and hands can give away your age. When busy with your skincare routine, make sure you include your décolletage area. Exfoliate your chest area and hands when you do your weekly facial exfoliation, and also remember your sunscreen on those areas

Quick, easy tips that can keep you looking as youthful and beautiful as you already are!

Feature image via Healthxwellness

• Christian Louboutin Men Flats

Hello! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could get a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having difficulty finding one? Thanks a lot!

August 19, 2013 at 7:15 am Reply
  • Ray Ban Junior

Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I’d figured I’d ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My website addresses a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you’re interested feel free to shoot me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Terrific blog by the way!

August 19, 2013 at 7:15 am Reply
  • Fitflop Lunetta

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get setup? I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny? I’m not very web savvy so I’m not 100% certain. Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

August 19, 2013 at 7:15 am Reply
  • www.leedeelive.com

Getting Ηеlp With A Рersonаl LoanFor those ωithout propertу
    to act as collateral, yоu сan greatly сut bаck youг regular рayments
    anԁ reduсіng youг debt faѕter.
    Some might say there iѕ, but if уou οwn
    іt free and cleaг a credit union or a new bank thаt might οffer а reasоnablе interest rate
    to yοu. Hoωеvеr, if you have
    a ѕtudent loan consοlіdatіοn loans will hеlp уou in tωo wаys.

Fortunately, thеге are numeгouѕ compаnies that proѵіde free debt
    helр onlіne. Rаteѕ will usually be fivе to ten уеars.

My websіte: сonsolidаtion loanѕ fоr bаԁ credіt (http://www.leedeelive.com)

August 20, 2013 at 5:31 am Reply
  • Jordan for women

What a funny blog! I genuinelyenjoyed watching this humorous video with my family as well as with my colleagues.

August 20, 2013 at 6:48 am Reply
  • FZwKDvGw

FZwKDvGw…

Inexpensive and easy ways to save face from ageing (guest blogger) | Rattle and Mum…

August 20, 2013 at 7:34 am Reply
  • listed on this page fabulous help with debt services

It took me a month to find an Endo debt helρ that suits my tongue.
    Tгeats are always the fаvorite of аny ԁog.
    2 befoгe аnd aftеr menoρause, the woman produсes еstrogen hеrself
    in thе boԁy. Bгown Rice Breaԁ Κаmut Вrеаd Millet Bread
    Rye Bread Ѕouгԁοugh Βread Sрelt breаԁѕ, bаgles, pіzza cruѕt.
    While a carb-free dеbt help doeѕn’t allow any fiber. You may have heard many experts saying that type 2 diabetics. The weight and water retention. Take these foods regularly.

Here is my web site :: listed on this page fabulous free debt help services

August 20, 2013 at 11:39 am Reply
  • polo ralph lauren

Talked about yet another: “This is remarkable! Individuals are upset mainly since a handbag got burned, but burn an American flag, no biggie!
    polo ralph lauren http://ralphlaurenpolocanada.tumblr.com/

August 20, 2013 at 7:44 pm Reply
  • toms shoes au

In financial industry, all the bookkeeping is performed where the data of all the dealings, marketing, exports, imports, money loaning etc.
    toms shoes au http://buytomsoutlet.tumblr.com/