Here’s another giveaway that’s got me excited, and mostly because I have my own HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 4546 printer and I know how great it is, how easy it is to install, and how well priced its ink cartridges are.
I’ve had mine for a few weeks and it’s been “working” as an office printer, plus I’ve been printing out hundreds of colour and black and white pics for my albums and frames. I blogged about it too here where I listed some of the features I’m enjoying:
– It’s easy to set up
– It can fax (apparently people still do this), scan and copy, and has a 35-sheet automatic document feeder.
– You don’t need to wire or connect anything to the printer if you don’t want to – you can print from laptops, tablets and phones wirelessly. This meant that I could sit on my couch, go through my phone, hit “print”, and then collect from the printer later.
– It prints really good quality pics and documents (though the quality of pics is more of a priority for me than black and white docs).
– HP has an online “print centre“, with free templates of greeting cards, calendars, family activities and documents that you can personalise and print.
– Each cartridge costs around R106 to replace. You can buy cartridge (and the printer) online – this means you don’t have to spend time sourcing the right cartridge. How will you know when you’re low on ink, and then need to replace the cartridge? The printer will tell you! No guesswork.
To enter to win the HP printer:
Simply send in a pic or post a pic to social media that you would like printed out. We would love to see your pics, and there’s no good or bad pic. For that reason, a winner be picked randomly, and not based on cuteness or skill.
How do you send or post a pic?
– You can email it to me here
– Post it to the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, using the hashtag #HPInkAdvantage
– Tweet it to me (@TanyaKovarsky), using the hashtag #HPInkAdvantage
– Post it to Instagram and tag me in the photo (TanyaKovarsky) or use the hashtag #HPInkAdvantage
-All pics must be in by Monday 11 August at 9am. The winner will be announced later that day. Please note – You can send in as many pictures as you’d like, and the winner’s pic will be published on my platform. The competition is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash. PS: You don’t need to be a mom or parent to enter – anyone is welcome to submit a pic!