This week, Multiply, the wellness and rewards programme for Momentum, is giving away a R2 500 Dis-Chem voucher to reward one reader who takes the Momentum Financial Wellness quiz.
A few weeks ago I wrote about Momentum’s Financial Wellness Assessment, which is part of their Multiply rewards programme, and how it had not only tested what I know about my finances, medical aid, savings and policies, but gave me some advice and pointers on how to plan better.
Multiply wants to challenge you to take one of their financial surveys, and will reward one reader with a R2 500 DisChem voucher to shop with (hmm, I’m thinking their large fragrance range, Crabtree & Evelyn products, and essential toiletries).
Now before you worry about the time this will take, or get nervous about the results, let me assure you that it will take a maximum of 10 minutes to sign up and complete one of the eight surveys (you only have to complete one – it took me around 15 minutes to sign up, and do all of them. Also, Momentum won’t judge or lecture you – they will just give you a score, and advise you gently on where your areas of growth lie.
You also do not need to be a member of Multiply, or Momentum policy holder to use the Financial Assessment Tool.
To enter to win
1. Register on the Momentum website here:
2. Once you’ve registered, click on the link here, which will take you to the Financial Wellness Assessment tool: .
3. Click on the ‘My Score’ tab, and select one of the categories.
4. Once you have completed the assessment, the tool will produce a report for you, highlighting the areas of your financial wellbeing that need attention.
5. Once you’ve done an assessment, let me know here, and mention what your score was, and what you felt about your score or the assessment (no judgement – promise!)
This giveaway closes on Monday October 27 at 9am, and the winner will be announced shortly after on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed. A winner will be drawn via random.org. Please note that this giveaway is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
PS: If you are a member of Multiply
You can earn 5 000 points as a single member and 10 000 as a family member when you complete the online surveys. Bonus points are given for completing all eight questionnaires.
Members can also save on Momentum Life and insurance products (up to 60% savings on a Momentum life insurance policy). Health members can earn up to R5, 400 per year in health returns.