On Wednesday (July 15), Coricraft is opening their biggest store yet, in the Kramerville decor and design district. To share the love, Coricraft is giving away a R1000 voucher for you to spend at any store in SA (click here for a store locator).
The new store is 2500 square meter double volume space and has been built around a multi level apartment that showcases the Coricraft and Volpes collection (this is the first Coricraft store to carry the Volpes Linen brand). The four spaces (living, bedroom, dining and office) will be updated every six weeks and given a new narrative of Coricraft and Volpes designs.
For the first time ever there is also ready to go stock – which means if you see it and like it you can have it, or have it delivered the next day – no more waiting for your couches.
Another huge differentiator is that for the first time ever, you can also bring your own choice of fabric into the Kramerville store, select a style of couch and it will be made for you. Also feather inners for the scatters (another first) and an exclusive range of furniture and couches.
So, what can you expect at the new store, in addition to their stunning range of furniture and accessories?
– It’s 2500 square metres, which is more than twice the size of any Coricraft store in the country. There’s double volume space, plus ramp access (yay for parents with prams!).
– Volpes linen, which includes ranges for bedroom and bathroom, plus throws, inners and curtaining. The Volpes custom-made curtain service also offers you 75 fabrics and four styles so that you can customise your curtains according to your own specs without much hassle.. Along with the extensive range of Coricraft furniture and accessories customers will find, they can also view and shop from the four in-store apartments that will be decorated to suit the needs of real families and their lifestyles. Ensuring the space constantly remains at the forefront of style, the apartment will be updated every six weeks with a new narrative of Coricraft and Volpes products and designs.
– Several exclusive furniture ranges that will only be available at this store, like the Cole Couch.
– A large range of ready-to-go stock that you can either take home with you, or have delivered to your home the next day.
– You can have your couch, dining chair and headboard customised from the Coricraft leather and fabric library (like other stores), and for the first time ever, you can bring your own fabric into the Kramerville store; select a style of couch and it will be made for you.
To enter to win
Simply comment below and you’ll go into the draw. The giveaway closes on Friday July 17 at 9am. The winner will be announced shortly therafter on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed. This giveaway is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.