Chris Forrest is one of the funniest guys in South Africa, and there's a reason his hilarious one-man show, Who's Your Daddy? keeps on returning. Because it's really funny – and really honest.
A dad of two, Chris shares the hilarious side of parenting in the show, and let's face it, without humour, parenting is even harder.
Chris will be taking Who’s Your Daddy? around the country this year. The first leg of the tour takes place on the 29th April in Klerksdorp, 28th May in Welkom and followed up by a 3 week run from the 31st May to 18th June at the Auto & General Theatre on the Square in Sandton. The show then returns to the National Arts Festival in Grahamstown.
The show is sponsored by Huggies, and expectant moms stand the chance to win a hamper at each show.
- Date: 29 April 2016
- Venue: Rio Casino, Klerksdorp (c/o N12 & Rio Boulevard, Meiringspark)
- Tickets: R100, available at venue box office (018 469 9100)
- Date: 28 May 2016
- Venue: Goldfields Casino, Welkom (Goldfields Plaza, c/o Stateway & Buiten Street)
- Tickets: R100, available at Computicket
- Date: 31 May – 18 June 2016
- Venue: Auto & General Theatre on the Square, Sandton (Nelson Mandela Square, Sandton City)
- Tickets: R150, available at www.strictlytickets.com
- Dates: 30 June / 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th July 2016
- Venue: Scout Hall, Grahamstown
- Tickets: R70