We got Krispy Kreme, and we got Starbucks. And now we have leading US organic baby and toddler food range, Happy Family, giving us another wonderful choice when it comes to feeding our kids healthy food.
Launched in the United States on Mother’s Day 2006, Happy Family is one of the largest and fastest growing organic food brands to offer a comprehensive line of nutritious foods for babies, toddlers, kids and their mothers. Beginning with a baby’s first 1,000 days, Happy Family provides a range of organic meals and snacks to help support a lifetime of wellness, and there's something for every stage of development.
Happy Family is headed up by founder, CEO and Chief Mom, Shazi Visram, who was honored as one of Babble’s 100 Moms who are changing the world and lauded by President Obama as "a rockstar of the new economy and a leader we can all emulate."
Happy to Help, the brand’s social initiative, most recently partnered with The Small Things, an organization that helps orphans in Tanzania live a happy, healthy life, to build the Happy Family Children’s Village.
The products launching will include pouches, snacks and cereals as include:
– Stage 1 Simple Combos pouches bring fruits and vegetables together in a healthy, delicious puree (i.e. spinach, mangoes & pears).
– Happy Baby Yogis are freeze-dried yogurt drops made from real, organic fruit mixed with premium organic yogurt. These were the first baby snacks made with probiotics for digestive health and like all of our products, contain no artificial colours or flavours and no GMOs.
– Happy Baby Superfood Puffs are the perfect melt-in-your-mouth snack for little ones that come in six flavours, and are gluten free.
– Happy Baby Creamies are freeze-dried vegetable and fruit snacks made with organic coconut milk. They are the only gluten and dairy-free drops on the market that contains no added sugar.
– Happy Baby Cereals are the first baby cereals fortified with probiotics and choline.
The products are distributed by Fountain Medical, and can be bought at Baby City or online stores like Takealot. There will be a smaller range for now, while more will be introduced locally soon. For more information, go to our website www.babies.co.za or visit your nearest Baby City.