Even if you aren't "summer-body" ready, Speedo is, and they're giving away a stunning swimsuit from their Sculpture range. I'm happy that something that is so flattering and smoothing is really pretty and stylish too (I often associate countouring underwear and swimwear with less-than-sexy products).
Interestingly, Speedo analysed the body shapes of more than 5 400 women in order to create the Sculpture Swimsuit. I'm excited to try it out after I've had my baby when I'll be needing every bit of contouring and shaping I can get.
Here's why you need one:
- Speedo's body-shaping fabric and intelligent garment engineering delivers great tummy control without creating problems in other areas.
- There's clever visual detailing, including colour and print placement, to draw the eye to your best features.
- Seaming and panelling create an hourglass silhouette, and neckline shapes are used to balance the hips or slim the upper body.
- They're designed and cut to shape and flatter the bust. Contoured stretch seams under the bust, or secret support liners shaped to the bust, ensure a great fit, security and support.
- Speedo Sculpture swimsuits use all-over body shaping fabric to smooth and shape your tummy, waist and bum, for a comfortable fit that looks and feels natural.
- It's made up of Xtra Life Lycra, which lasts up to 10 times longer than unprotected elastane so that they fit and shape like new for longer.
To enter to win
Simply comment below and you'll be entered into the draw. This giveaway closes on Friday 26 August at 9am, after which the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
Please note that this giveaway is open to South African residents only. The winner will be able to choose one of three styles of Speedo Sculpture, but it is stock and size dependent, so you might not get your first choice.