It might look a bowling ball, but it's actually a sophisticated and powerful electric fan, and the coolest news is that I've got one Panasonic Q-Fan, worth R2 999, to give away this week.
What you should know about the Q-Fan:
– It generates a breeze in any direction you want
– It suits your mood and needs – choose from gentle breeze to strong wind, and pulsating to consistent
– It blows out seven times more air than it takes in
– Being able to expel more air while sucking less in also helps it run quieter and more efficiently
– It delivers air similar to the kind of wind you enjoy outdoors, rather than the uncomfortable air expelled by traditional electric fans
The Q Fan is available from leading retailers. To see more on how it works, watch this video:
To enter to win
Just comment below, and you'll be entered into the draw. The giveaway closes on Wednesday 14 December 2016 at 9am, after which the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed. Please note that this giveaway is open to South African residents only. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else in the Panasonic range.