First it was theOh My Goodness! Gordon Ramsay range of prepared meals for kids, and now it’s a sensational snack range that tastes good, and is pretty healthy as far as kids’ ranges go.
Developed exclusively for Checkers by celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and his daughter Matilda, Oh My Goodness! snacks are good for lunchboxes, handbags and cubbyholes (in case of kiddie hunger when you’re on the go), but there’s no reason why you can’t tuck into them too – I love the fruit gums and chutney rice cakes.
The snacks start from R6.99 each and include the following:
- Mini rice cakes – No MSG and naturally gluten free
- Health bars – Raw, preservative free and with no added sugar
- Fruit gums – Consists of 99% fruit with no preservatives, artificial colours or flavours
- Flavoured milks – Preservative-free, full-cream milk with no artificial colours or flavours
- Smooth, full cream yoghurts – Contain real fruit & veg
- Berry-flavoured sparkling drinks – High in vitamin C and made with natural spring water
- Cookies – Contains 30% reduced sugar