Want to build the perfect fort for your kids this summer? Looking to create your own slip n slide? Want to know the ingredients for a fab pool party? Get all the lowdown from Momo, Wimpy’s awesome young ambassador who in her quick and snappy videos, is guiding you to some sizzling summer moments here (by the way, Wimpy is also giving away two family holidays – you can enter on their Facebook page by simply sharing your #MoSummer moment onto the page)/
Momo is sassy and charismatic, and my best video has got to be the one on how to pack gifts for each other on road trips – it’s so cute (I’m totally doing this for my next road trip – you just pop treats in a bag, label them, and give them to whoever is on your roadtrip each time you stop!
Talking of summer and holidays, I’m off to St Francis in the Easter Cape in a few weeks’ time. It’s my best summer activity, and I’ve been for the last three years, and hopefully I’ll be back again and again.
Here’s what we get up to:
- Read (I generally read about two books a week)
- Play Monopoly (admittedly my patience wanes quickly during this one, so yay that I have a mom-in-law with more endurance than me who can play with my son)
- Play Trivial Pursuit and 30 Seconds
- Go on boat rides
- Run (me)
- Play with Nerf blasters (not me)
- Drink (I’m responsible for the healthy sales of Woolworths’ sugar-free tonic water for a daily G&T)
- Braai (okay, technically I don’t do the braai’ing, but just eat from it. This year I’ll be stocking up on Fry’s veggie stuff as I’m a vegetarian for the first time there)
- Swim (not really me, but this year I’d like to get my baby in the pool, so all I can do it just hope the pool is quiet and that no one gets sight of my thighs)
- And did I mention, eat?
Would it be too obvious to say that I’m excited for the holidays