With a new season around the corner, you’re probably needing some new baby, toddler or preschooler clothing, so to give you a hand with some incredible wardrobe additions, Keedo is giving away a R500 voucher.
The autumn/winter collection is in store, and you can expect adorable and wholesome infant and kids’ clothing. My favourites on their site are the pretty pink items, including a gillet and jacket that I *need* for my toddler.
Aside from clothing, Keedo also has a beautiful range of gifting options. These include:
- Beautiful books with meaningful stories and messages
- Lovely wooden toys (these toys are made by mentally disabled people, and there is such a demand for the toys that they apparently can’t make enough of them!)
- Soft toys made out of Keedo material scraps
- Scented room sprays and scented envelope linen sachets
- Little wild animals
- Accessories such as handbags, hair bows, flower and unicorn Alice bands.
Have a look at some of their products (wonderful as gifts, of course, but also good for you!)
To enter to win
Simply comment below, and your name will go into the draw. The giveaway closes on Friday March 16 at 9am, after which the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
Please note that this giveaway is open to South African residents only, and that the prize cannot be exchanged for anything else.