Here’s another wonderful giveaway before Mother’s Day, and it involves some of my favourite pink things: gin and wine.
Here’s what you can win:
Musgrave Pink Gin has all the spice and flavour of the original Musgrave Gin 11: rosehips and the infused rosewater just add a distinctly feminine touch to the adventurous spirit of Musgrave.
- Musgrave Pink Gin: This gin has all of the spice and flavour of the original Musgrave 11 but is toned down to be gentler and less spicy and to bring out the floral of the rosehip and the infused rosewater.
- Warwick First Lady Rose: A delicate pink Pinotage that’s lower in alcohol – 11%
- Lulu and Marula body balm: This beautiful balm comes from a leading and loved all-natural SA brand
- Mally Bags key ring: This brand creates lasting leather designs, all made by in-house leather crafters
- Fitch and Leades Club Soda
- Recipe card to make the First Lady Cocktail
- Nettari vanilla syrup: This syrup has a fragrant Madagascan vanilla flavour, and is great in cocktails, mocktails, sodas, milkshakes, smoothies and desserts
But wait, there’s more… like R200 000 worth of prizes on Mothers-day.co.za
There’s a new site worth bookmarking, Mothers-day.co.za, a platform of useful fantastic posts relating to Mother’s Day in South Africa.
The site is hosting a giveaway worth more than R200 000, with brands onboard such as Warwick Wines, UCOOK, Musgrave Gin, Mally Bags, Black Betty Jewellery, Lulu and Marula and Ludwigs Roses. Visitors to the website stand the chance of winning a variety of products and gifts from the brands totalling over R200,000, this is interwoven with incredible content that will empower sons, daughters, dads and friends to spoil the moms in their lives.
Another “prize” is the fun and useful content, which includes:
- Gift Guide – need assistance choosing the perfect gift for your mom? Don’t worry, there are gift ideas for everyone’s budget, and all tastes.
- Food & Wine – giving you the low down on great spots to take mom – or amazing recipes to cook in your own kitchen.
- Gardening – because no one can resist tips on how to beautify the outdoor rooms in their home.
- Entertainment – If it’s a concert in the park, a night on the town, a simple home-cooked meal or a brunch down the road, you’ll find an idea here.
Enter online at- Mothers-day.co.za – the competition closes on 12 May 2018.
To enter to win the hamper
Simply comment below, and your name will go into the draw. This giveaway closes on Monday 7 May 2018 at 9am, after which the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
Please note that this giveaway is open to South African residents only, and that the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else.
PS: You don’t need to be a mom to enter!