• The Big Top: a fairground of circus acts surrounded by fancy dress costumes, dolls houses, rocking horses and soft toys.
• The Candy Store: chocolate and sweets, while a special stall makes unusual confectionary.
• The Enchanted Forest: fairies whisper from tree trunks while wigwams on the forest floor house the latest collection of Sylvanian Families and Flutter Fairies alongside arts and crafts.
• Wonderland: a colourful ‘Gran Canyon’ housing the departments most exclusive and high-tech toys.
• The Odyssey: a crash-landed space rocket and huge sun bursts help showcase the latest gadgets and gizmos.
• The Reading Room: browse the rotunda of books, climb into the story telling cubby-holes and explore the world of Harry Potter.
What’s more, Toy Kingdom is non-gender specific, recognising that these days boys and girls play with a variety of toys.