With a couple of baby boxes doing the rounds, one of my best is still MyBabyBox, which I feature here monthly.
This is what the September box contained, and I think it’s a great offering:
– 1 tub Mama Doh playdough and plastic cutter (score!)
– 1 jar Purity (nice, but maybe a little too “young” for toddlers
– 1 Clicks baby cream shampo and body wash (it smells lovely, and I’m excited to give this a try)
– 1 bottle Sister Lilian Calendula tablets (I love these remedies, and get highly excited each time I get them)
– R20 discount voucher for a bib at Dribblin’ Bib (might be a little “young” for toddlers too?)
– R50 discount voucher for any Hevea products at Queck Baby, a superb online store
– R100 discount voucher for any Toddler products at Queck Baby
And my favourite, a denim baking apron with pocket from Lil Savannah:
How the boxes work: With My Baby Box, you can choose from four boxes: Preggy Box (from R130), Baby Box (from R130), Toddler Box (from R130), and Gift Box (from R300). It’s easy to sign up and order, and boxes are hand delivered to your door, the cost of which is included in your box. If you don’t live in a major city or courier catchment area, you can still subscribe, paying an additional fee for the delivery. You can opt out of your subscription at any time, so you’re not obligated for a set period.