It was back to school last week, and to capture the special and warm (and sometimes teary) moments, LG visited five schools in Gauteng for their #LifeMoment campaign, and took pictures and videos of kids, parents and teachers using the LG G2 cellphone.
Have a look at these cute videos that LG shot:
So, in the spirit of back to school, LG is giving away one LG G2 smartphone this week. I reviewed the phone when it was launched recently (you can read the full review here), and it has since been hailed as one of the best Android phones on the market (many also said that it topped other big-name cellphones).
What can you expect from the G2?
- Large screen
- Good battery life
- Great camera and video functions
- Good speed – no lag when buttons are pressed
- 16G memory
- 13MP camera
- Glass front and plastic back
- Power and volume buttons at the back (love this)
- Functions such as Guest Mode (allows someone else like your child to log into your phone using a different unlock pattern, on a restricted basis (ie you can choose what apps or games they get to see or play with), KnockON (lets you wake up or put the phone to sleep by tapping or knocking on the screen twice), QuickRemote (you can use the phone as a remote for controlling your TV music and other electronic devices), Answer Me (you don’t have to press a button to answer a call. all you need to do is lift the phone to your ear while it’s ringing and you’ll automatically answer the call), QSlide: You can have two different apps in different windows on the main screen
To enter to win an LG G2
Simply send in a school pic* of your child/children, which you can do in one of the following ways:
– Email it to me here
– Post it to the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, using the hashtag #Lifemoment
– Tweet it to me (@TanyaKovarsky), using the hashtag #Lifemoment
– Post it to Instagram and tag me in the photo (TanyaKovarsky) or use the hashtag #Lifemoment
– All pics must be in by Friday 24 January at 11am. The winner will be announced later that day.
– You can send in as many pictures as you’d like
– School pics can range from playschool to high school
– The pictures can be taken using any phone or camera
– Pictures will not be judged on cuteness or looks as we don’t think that’s fair. Rather, the winning entrant will be picked randomly
– Pictures will not be published or reposted anywhere, aside from the winning picture
– The competition is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash.