After four iPhone breaks and countless battery deaths in the middle of important stuff like tweeting and Instagramming (and emailing and calling, naturally) the Spyder battery case is the second-best thing to my phone itself.
And because it’s so cool, the iStore is giving away five this week, which you want because:
- It roughly doubles the battery life of your iPhone 5 or 5S, adding around 8 hours of talk time, 11 hours of video playback, or 44 hours of audio
- It has a front edge to help protect the touchscreen
- It’s thin and lightweight
- It has a battery level indicator
- It allows access to all the controls on your phone
- On/off button lets you control the power
- Impact-resistant polycarbonate body with satin rubber finish
The Spyder iPhone battery is available from iStores for around R1299. To see iStore deals and happenings, follow the iStore on Facebook here.
To enter to win one of five Spyder battery cases:
Simply comment below, and you’ll be entered into the draw. Please note that this giveaway is open to South African residents only. The competition closes on Friday 23 May at 9am, after which the winners will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash, is not transferable, and fits iPhone 5 and 5S phones only.