There are times Iget broody, and there are times I feel creative and inspired, and walking into the Scarlett Fine showroom in Kramerville Jobur, I felt all three. My jaw dropped as I saw the gorgeous range of furniture, fabrics and decor accessories, and several times I thought to myself, “I wish I had have known about this when I was decorating my son’s nursery and later, his bedrooms”.
Scarlett Fine is owned by interior decorator Ingrid Loud, a mom of two who struggled to find gorgeous and affordable fabrics and pieces when her daughters were younger. After some frustration and time spent helping friends set up their kids’ nurseries and rooms, Ingrid started importing Michael Miller fabrics from the US, and creating furniture, accessories and bedding.
You can buy the fabric directly from Scarlett Fine, or you can create and buy an entire nursery or child’s room from here – it’s a one-stop shop and you can find an entire room here, without going elsewhere. What’s more is that Ingrid can help you create a room and look, and with years of styling and decorating experience, and an eye for Pinterest-worthy setups, this is a huge asset.
Good to know
– You can create items to a baby shower gift registry (how cool would it be for a new mom to get a whole room as a gift?)
– Scarlett Fine has its own workroom to make items to your requirements
– There’s quite a large choice of furniture such as cots, beds, feeding chairs and desks, much of which has clever storage solutions like roll-out drawers under the beds.
– Ingrid and her team can install and set up everything for you – from curtains to cots.
– They can deliver items throughout South Africa
Call 011 262 3147, email firstname.lastname@example.org, visit www.scarlettfine.co.za, or head to the showroom at 14 Kramer Road, Entrance B, 1st Floor, Kramerville, Sandton. They are open from Monday to Thursday from 9am – 4pm, Fridays from 9am – 3pm, and Saturdays from 10am – 1pm.