If you haven’t seen his funniness yet on Celebrity Masterchef, or in one his shows, then take note: Chris Forrest is starring in a hilarious one-man-show Who’s Your Daddy, at the Auto & General Theatre on the Square in Sandton from May 19 to 31. The show is sponsored by Huggies®, and they’re giving away four sets of double tickets (and who doesn’t need a laugh at this point?)
The show is essentially about a “clueless dad’s” guide to fatherhood as Chris talks about pregnancy, birth and looking after a child. It’s a must for anyone hoping to become a parent, or who is a parent, or who knows a parent!
Tickets cost R130, and bookings are available at Strictly Tickets (www.strictlytickets.com).
To enter to win one of four sets of double tickets
Simply comment below and you’ll go into the draw. The giveaway closes on Friday 15 May at 3.30pm, after which the winners will be announced shortly after on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
Huggies Competition Terms and Conditions
This competition is run by Kimberly-Clark South Africa (PTY) Ltd (“the Organiser”) and Rattle & Mum and is open to all Rattle & Mum readers that reside in Johannesburg, South Africa. Employees and their immediate families of the Organiser, the Organiser’s advertising and promotion agencies and Organiser’s associated companies, and outlet owners and their immediate families and staff may not participate in the competition.
1) The competition starts at 09:30 on 7 May 2015 and ends at 15:30 on 15 May 2015 (“end date”).
2) Four (4) lucky entrants stand a chance of winning one (1) set of double tickets each, to the Who’s Your Daddy show in Johannesburg, Gauteng.
3) The winner will be notified within 1 week after the end date of the competition.
4) There are no additional charges for participating in the Competition, but standard data costs as per user’s Service Provider apply for data usage.
5) Data transfer speeds are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability and utilisation.
6) Any participant under the age of 18 shall present their parent/guardian’s written consent to enter the competition, at the Organiser’s request.
7) The Organiser will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner electronically on the contact details used by the participant to participate in the competition.
8) The winner will be contacted during working hours, between 8 (eight) in the morning and 5 (five) in the afternoon.
9) The Organiser shall attempt to contact the winner for a period of 2 (two) working days after their name has been drawn on a random basis and verified as a winner.
10) Should a participant not be available on the contact number provided during the timeframe stipulated above or rejects, forfeits or declines acceptance of the prize, that person’s right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. The Organiser reserves the right to then award the prize to the next selected participant.
11) The winner must be able to identify himself or herself in a manner determined by the Organiser as the entrant of the Competition and has to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prize.
12) The winners’ name and location may be displayed on all the Organiser’s social media platforms and website competition pages, subject to the Winner’s consent.
13) The Organiser shall request the winner’s consent in writing to their image and/or likeness being used and published by the Organiser in connection with the competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after he/she has been announced as a winner. The winner may decline the use of his or her image and/or likeness by the Organiser.
14) The prize is not transferable or exchangeable.
15) The duration of the competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Organiser. The Organiser will notify you of this event. The prize will only be delivered to physical addresses and will not be sent to postal addresses.
16) A prize that remains unclaimed after three months of the end date will be forfeited. The Organiser reserves the right to award the prize to the next qualifying winner.
17) The Organiser shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winner in claiming the prize and no further compensation will be given, i.e travel costs to and from the show.
18) All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of the Organiser’s obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prize shall terminate subject to CPA.
19) In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, the Organiser’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
20) The Organiser may refuse to award the prize if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. The Organiser is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
21) The Organiser is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and/or prize redemption process of the Competition.
22) The Organiser assumes no liability whatsoever for any entry that has been omitted from participation in the Competition for any reason whatsoever.
23) The Organiser has no control over the interception or loss of your personal information over the internet and assumes no liability for any such interception or loss.
24) User data collected via the competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the competition only.
25) Employees, directors, agents, contractors and consultants of the Organiser and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associate, or business partners do not qualify to participate or win in the competition.
26) Neither the Organiser nor any other person or party associated with the competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Competition or from claiming the prize.
27) The Organiser reserves the right to cancel, terminate or alter The Competition immediately and without notice in the event that the Competition is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Organiser and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against the Organiser.
28) All information relating to the Competition and published on any promotional material will form part of these Terms and Conditions.