I’m a bit nervous to show my son pictures of the Legoland Hotel that opened in Florida, US last month, for fear that along for his desire of every LEGO City set ever made, he will also want to jet off soonest to this wonderland.
And quite frankly, I wouldn’t blame him. I would love nothing better than floating on LEGO “lilos” in the heated pool, going to master builder classes, or choosing a themed room from the Pirate, Kingdom, Adventure or Lego Friends options.
The hotel is situated next door to Legoland, and the theme park boasts more than 50 rides, shows and attractions plus a water park. The resort also looks like it’s built from LEGO bricks, and scattered around are huge LEGO models.
Other features include:
– 152 family friendly guest rooms which each sleep five and include a separate sleeping area for parents with a king-sized bed and another with a bunk bed and pull-out trundle that sleeps up to three kids. Premium themed and VIP suites are also available.
– A stay at the Legoland Florida Hotel includes a welcome treasure hunt with prizes, LEGO bricks to play with, nightly entertainment for the kids, exclusive master model builder sessions, early access into the Legoland theme park and a full buffet breakfast.
– There are also plenty of brightly interactive play areas for the kids to spend time in.
– For adults, there are snacks and drinks in the Skyline Lounge.
– Legoland Florida at 150-acres is the largest of all of the Legoland Parks around the world. The 11 different areas in the park include everything from pink-knuckle roller coasters to an Imagination Zone and a LEGO City, where kids can even learn to drive their own boats and LEGO cars.