Laserderm, place of wonderful doctors and dermatologists, and my preferred spot for anything anti-ageing (i could happily go for everything in their offerings, to be honest), has opened a new branch in Illovo. There are 17 treatments, and three fantastic doctors, all of whom have treated me along the way – Dr David Presbury (dermatologist), Dr Leané Louw (medical aesthetics) and Dr Noori Moti-Joosub (dermatologist).
Laserderm, which has been around for 16 years, has clinics throughout South Africa, and their new premises are beautiful.
Laserderm’s treatments include:
- Coolsculpting – Fat freezing
- Thermage CPT – Skin tightening
- Liposonix – Fat reduction
- Botox and fillers
- Synergie – Cellulite treatment
- Laser hair removal – Alexandrite & Nd:YAG
- Fraxel – skin resurfacing
- CO2 skin resurfacing
- Ulthera – non-surgical skin lifting
- Slender Wonder – Medical weight loss
- Tattoo removal
- Carboxy therapy
- Chemical peels
- Mole scanning
- Botox and Fillers
- Vampire (PRP) facials
For more info, call (011) 082 1200 or head to the website.