It's hard enough to follow good nutrition basics on a normal day, and even harder when you're pregnant, when it's even more critical. There's morning sickness, cravings for things that don't scream "good nutrition" (in my case it was mounds of cheese, and fudge) and heartburn.
While I'd like to eat an optimum nutrition diet each day, sometimes all I feel like is Milo and rye toast, which I know is not the best thing for my baby's development. Fortunately, there's a "shortcut", or smart way to get in all the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals during pregnancy. It's the Mom2B® range of shakes, and they're also fantastic for before and during pregnancy and while breastfeeding.
Mom2B® is giving away a fantastic hamper, worth R800!
The hamper will include the following:
- 1x Mom2B® pregnancy shake
- 1x Mom2B® combo pack, comprising a pregnancy supplement and pregnancy omega
- 1x Expectant Mothers Guide magazine
- 1x Branded shaker
- 1x nursing bracelet
- 1x Your Baby Magazine
- 1x Mom2B® surprise gift
This is why Mom2Be® shakes are worth adding to your shopping list:
- Mom2B® Shakes are available in 3 flavours – chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. My favourite is strawberry, and even though I don't make it with milk, it still tastes a bit like a milkshake!
- They are good for moms and babies
- They're very high in vitamin B5, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, biotin, folic acid and zinc
- They're high in iodine, iron and magnesium
- They're low in fat
- They're high in fibre as packed
- They're easy to prepare – you don't need anything fancy. Simply add powder to water and/or milk, and stir or shake.
The shakes are available at Dischem as well as independent pharmacies and online at http://www.nativa.co.za/products/category/mom2b/. The price of the tin ranges from R112 to R145. Each tin contains 8 servings of the shake.
To enter to win
Simply comment below, and you'll be entered into the draw. The giveaway closes on Monday 15 August at 9am, after which the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed. This giveaway is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for anything else in the range.