If ever there was a breast pump that could be considered the "Rolls Royce" of breast pumps, it would be Medela. They're used in hospitals, and they have several "home versions" that offer the same quality.
This week, I'm giving away a Medela Freestyle double electric breast pump and bag and cooler worth R8 900, and whether you're pregnant, planning for another, or know someone who is pregnant and could benefit from this brilliant pump, then you *must* enter.Here's why:
- The Medela Freestyle breast pump is a double electric pump with the high level of performance you can expect from Medela. It includes thoughtful features and provides true mobility, freedom and flexibility.
- It's portable, and with a re-chargeable battery, you can pump almost anywhere
- It offers easy interaction with digital display, memory, timer and backlight
- It offers more milk in less time with 2-Phase Expression technology and double pumping
- It's designed with busy moms in mind who need to pump daily and often. Hook it on your blouse, slot it into your pocket and enjoy pumping on the go.
- It has a memory function: it enables you to set a suction level you are comfortable with that will automatically be triggered when you use the pump.
- When you're done, you can pack your bottles into a cool bag and store everything in a handy classic black tote
To enter to win
Simply comment below, follow Medela South Africa on Facebook, share this post on Facebook or Twitter, and subscribe to this blog if you haven't already done so (you can sign up on the right hand side of the page). Please let me know that you've followed all the steps, though we will be checking (just an FYI: many people have been "disqualified" from other great giveaways because they didn't follow similar steps). The winner will be drawn randomly, and then the criteria checked.
The giveaway closes on Monday 5 September 2016 at 9am, and the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
This giveaway is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for any other Medela products.