Steam cleaners might not be the "sexiest" products to give away, and you might be wondering how one could make your iife better, so here are a few reasons why you *need* one (from someone who has only recently discovered the steam dream):
– The Kärcher SC2.500C is a single tank powerful cylinder-style steam cleaner. Other models in the range offer with twin tanks: one stores cold water, the other boils it to create steam. That means that it offers non-stop cleaning – you can top up the water tank at any time without disrupting the boiler.
– The Kärcher has a cylinder, not upright, design. This means it can clean everything from floors and counters to hobs, toilets and kitchen and bathroom fittings
– It's especially effective for the removal of mildew.
– It cleans areas of your home effectively, and you need nothing but water from your tap – no cleaning detergents or materials required!
– It's lightweight (less than 3kg) and really easy to manoevre and reach dirty spots.
– There's a range of nozzles and attachments so you can use it on lots of surfaces, and hard-to-reach spots.
– There's a child lock, so that kids can't get hold of it and use it improperly
– It can be used to clean floors, taps, wash basins, wall tiles, windows, mirrors, extractor hoods and hobs.
To enter to win
Simply comment below, mention why you would love a Kärcher SC2 steam cleaner (there's no right or wrong answer here), and you'll be entered into the draw. The giveaway closes on Friday 30 September at 9am, after which the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
Please note that this giveaway is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash, or anything else in the Kärcher range.