To recap, here are a few features of the SC2.
– The Kärcher SC2.is a single tank powerful cylinder-style steam cleaner. Other models in the range offer with twin tanks: one stores cold water, the other boils it to create steam. That means that it offers non-stop cleaning – you can top up the water tank at any time without disrupting the boiler.
– The Kärcher has a cylinder, not upright, design. This means it can clean everything from floors and counters to hobs, toilets and kitchen and bathroom fittings
– It's especially effective for the removal of mildew.
– It cleans areas of your home effectively, and you need nothing but water from your tap – no cleaning detergents or materials required!
– It's lightweight (less than 3kg) and really easy to manoevre and reach dirty spots.
– There's a range of nozzles and attachments so you can use it on lots of surfaces, and hard-to-reach spots.
– There's a child lock, so that kids can't get hold of it and use it improperly
– It can be used to clean floors, taps, wash basins, wall tiles, windows, mirrors, extractor hoods and hobs.
You can view the full SC2 features by clicking here.
To enter to win
Simply comment below, and head over to my YouTube page to subscribe (I'm featuring more videos now, and might even put up a steam cleaning video!).
(PS: I get notifications when people have subscribed to the channel, and I will keep track. Only those who subscribe will be valid entries to this Karcher giveaway).
Once you've commented and subscribed, you'll be entered into the draw. The giveaway closes on Monday 7 November at 9am, after which the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
Please note that this giveaway is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash, or anything else in the Kärcher range.