This week I wrote about Takealot's Blue Dot Sale, which started today, and here's what you can expect, since we don't have to be secretive about pricing any more. Firstly, this is Takealot.com biggest sale of the year, with more than 10 000 products on offer, including hundreds of baby, kids and pet products discounted by up to 60%. Takealot has released the savings consumers can enjoy on some of the most coveted products of the season with brands including Paw Patrol, Jeronimo Toys, Pampers, Chelino, Furby and Montego (pet food).
The Blue Dot Sale will take place over four days from today until the 28th, with new deals being added onto the site each day. Shoppers should look out for the blue dots across the site to find the deals they are after – a process known as “Shop the Dots”.
Here's what's on the site today, though I suggest heading to the site to see EVERYTHING.
- Paw Patrol Pup with Transforming Backpack – Save R60
- Paw Patrol Deluxe Transforming Vehicle with Pup Marshall – Save R230
- Jeronimo Sand table 2-in-1 Multiplay – Save R320
- Pampers Premium Care Nappies: Sizes 3, 4, 5, Mega Pack (88 count) – Save R130
- Chelino Racer Car Seat (Group 1-2-3) – Save R600
- Furby Fur Connect Furby – various colours – Save R800
- Montego Karoo Adult Dry Dog Food – 20kg – Save R120
*Prices are subject to change. Prices correct at time of publication.