There are some rewards programmes where in order to get something, you need to spend a lot of money, do a lot of admin, remember to log in, claim or jump through a whole host of other hoops to enjoy the benefits. And let’s be honest, we have enough hoops that we have to jump through in our daily lives such as parenting, partnering and finding time for oneself (usually the last on the list).
Then there are rewards programmes such as Woolworths Littleworld, which asks very little of you – aside from signing up for free online (it took me about a minute, with a wriggly toddler on top of me, who was continuously trying to press the keyboard). It offers great benefits and if you’re like me, you like all the free stuff, especially when you’re raising children, and when much of the monthly budget is going towards nappies, toys and school fees.
This year, my toddler started playschool, which comes with so much fun and development for her. These are fantastic milestones for us as a family, but it also adds a bit more pressure on the finances. There are school fees, sundries and a lift service to budget for, and I’ll never stop looking for more creative, easy or new ways to save. I really try to live up to the old saying: “Look after the small cents and the big bucks will take care of themselves”. Which I understand to mean that I should save where possible.
As a Littleworld member, you’ll automatically enjoy all the WRewards benefits PLUS:
- An exclusive welcome voucher that can be used to purchase your child’s first outfit (have you seen the adorable onesies and newborn outfits?)
- A free spa voucher when you spend R450 or more in your first 3 months of joining (I love this – I get to enjoy a bit of pampering too!)
- You get automatic entry into the monthly gift-card competition
- A R50 Woolies voucher towards a birthday treat for your little one (I’m thinking cupcakes for her next birthday!)
- A monthly newsletter filled with wonderful tips and advice, and updates on Woolies fashion, food and events
- Special Woolies vouchers and savings for you and your children (Every bit of savings counts – keep the cash you would have spent aside, or save it for a new perfume or a pair of shoes for yourself)
(*Ts and Cs apply)
But wait, there’s more…
Woolworths Littleworld is also offering you a chance to Win an Education Bursary worth R20 000 towards your child’s school fees. The Win a Bursary competition runs until March 9, 2018 and all you need to do to enter is:
- Join the Littleworld family during the competition period by signing up as a member online
- Swipe your Woolworths or MySchool card when purchasing at any Woolworths store or online during the competition period.
It’s as easy as that! Plus, every swipe of your card counts as an entry. Winners will be announced in May 2018 and will be notified via phone or email.
For more info or to sigh up, head here. For queries or any hassles, email Littleworld here.