Who could do with a mini vacay at Gold Reef City? We’re giving away a dream weekend worth over R7 000, where you’ll have the option of doing a bit of everything – relaxation, adventure, indulgence and fun.
Gold Reef City has two hotels; the four-star Southern Sun Gold Reef City and the multi-award winning Gold Reef City Theme Park Hotel. The latter has been designed in the theme of an old mining town, and is situated in the country’s only theme park of its kind. The hotel has 75 luxurious ensuite rooms, and access to the hotel’s private pools and gardens.
The theme park has a 4D theatre petting zoo, amphitheatre, science centre, rollercoasters and kids’ ride. While I’m happiest on the sedate kids’ rides such as the Carousel, Golden Wave and Balloon Swing, for those after something more adrenaline fuelled and stomach churning, there’s the Anaconda, Jozi Express, Golden Loop and their newest addition, The High Flying Maverick!
The prize includes:
- A one-night stay for a family of four (two adults and two kids under 12) at the Gold Reef City Theme Park Hotel
- 4 movies@ Gold Reef City tickets to see any movie of your choice, or 4 tenpin bowling tickets
- R800 meal voucher to be used at Vigour & Verve / Back O’ The Moon / Barneys
- 4 Gold Reef City Theme Park tickets
To enter to win
Just comment below, and head to the Gold Reef City Facebook page and like it, and you’ll be entered into the giveaway.
The giveaway closes on Monday 3 July 2018 at 10am, after which the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
Please note that this prize doesn’t include transport, nor does it include items of a personal nature, or anything not listed under the prizes. The prize needs to be taken up before November 30 2018.
Other competition terms and conditions
- The Gold Reef City movies@ voucher does not include confectionary nor does it include 3D glasses
- The Barnyard Theatre tickets can only be used for the Wednesday or Friday evening show.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gold Reef City Theme Park is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays out of Gauteng Public school holidays.