Pure Beginnings, that beautifully packaged organic brand is 10 years old, and it was around seven years ago I first tried them out, back in the day when I was still at Living and Loving magazine.
Their repellant spray and Probiotic Baby Sensitive Body Cream could easily go under my “Products I swear by”, and their biodegradable wipes are also up there. To celebrate the big 10, Pure Beginnings is giving away a hamper worth more than R500 so that you can either use some old favourites, or experience this incredible brand for the first time.
The prize includes their new Natural Chest Rub, which is useful for winter (aka that season where we are going to need this rub the most).
Here’s what’s in the hamper:
Limited Edition Ten Year Pack
This stunning handcrafted toiletry bag contains Pure Beginnings’ most loved organic baby products:
- Soothing Baby Wash & Shampoo, 500ml
- Soothing Baby Lotion, 200ml
- Baby Bum Cream, 125ml
- Biodegradable Baby Wipes, 2 packs of 64 wipes
Baby & Kids Natural Chest Rub with eucalyptus & lavender
This 100% natural chest rub with eucalyptus & lavender is a good addition to your winter medicine cabinet. Free from petroleum and menthol, and with 100% of the ingredients from natural origin, the chest rub is safe to use on babies as young as 3 months old.
Incorporating the healing properties of eucalyptus, tea tree, lavender and frankincense, the chest rub provides a gentle and effective way to ease congestion.
Soothing Baby Massage & Bath Oil with Kalahari Melon
- Contains a blend of moisturising and calming oils to nurture and protect delicate baby skin
- Contains avocado oil – rich in healthy fatty acids and proven to soothe the skin
- Contains almond oil – a mild, hypoallergenic oil that is excellent for a baby’s skin. Light and thin, almond oil spreads easily and is fully absorbed when gently rubbed into the skin, making it perfect for after bath massage
- Contains jojoba seed oil – closely resembles sebum (produced by our skin glands), so it is well recognised by the skin and can act as a natural skin conditioner
- Can be used to massage baby or dispensed into the bath to nourish and hydrate baby’s skin
Good to know
- To see ingredients in Pure Beginnings products (plus those that you’ll never find in the products), click here. There’s also a useful FAQ page on the site for more info on the products. I love the transparency here – they’re upfront about everything from their fragrances, to their organic certification.
- Pure Beginnings also has great products for older kids and adults . Check out their website, which you can also shop from. There’s a stockist list on the site too.
To enter to win
Please comment below, and you’ll be entered into the draw. Entries close on Monday 16 July 2018 at 9am, after which the winner will be drawn and announced on the Rattle & Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
This giveaway is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else in the Pure Beginnings range
Feature image of baby with towel: Shutterstock