“Flossing is non-negotiable” said my dentist last week, after showing me my dental X-ray and pointing out how my less-than-stellar flossing (maybe once or twice a week) had caused issues.
After seeing all the work I need done, and how much this is going to cost, I’m going to be flossing every. Single. Day. And if you’re feeling that your dental routine could use a “refresh” (so to speak), or you’ll looking for some great dental products to improve your smile (and your dentist’s happiness level), then this giveaway, timed for February’s Fresh Breath Month, could be great for you.
Sunstar GUM is giving away a hamper worth more than R680. The hamper includes:
• GUM Technique Plus toothbrush
• GUM Expanding Floss
• GUM Soft-Picks Advanced Regular
• GUM Original White mouth rinse
• GUM Original White toothpaste
• GUM Original White floss
• GUM Easy Flossers x 30
• GUM Flosbrush Automatic
• Mesh Toiletry Bag
• GUM Tongue Cleaner
Experts recommend an effective daily oral care routine as the most important way to keep your mouth healthy and breath fresh. If you’re unsure of exactly what “an effective oral care routine” entails, Ivohealth’s Oral Hygiene Advisor Dirna Grobbelaar explains – in just four simple steps:
1. Brush correctly twice a day for two minutes each time.
2. Floss or clean in-between every day with whatever interdental tool suits you best. These videos show you exactly how to floss correctly http://www.ivohealth.co.za/flosslikeaboss/
3. Remove plaque and food debris from the surface of your tongue by gently scraping the tongue once a day using a GUM Tongue Cleaner.
4. For added fresh breath confidence rinse with an alcohol-free mouthwash like GUM Original White rinse.
Simply comment below, and your name will go into the draw. This giveaway closes on Friday 22 February 2019 at 10a, after which the winner will be announced on the Rattle and Mum Facebook page, and then emailed.
This giveaway is open to South African residents only, and the prize cannot be exchanged for cash or anything else in the Sunstar range.