Clicks always has sensational festive season specials and gift ideas. Last year I went wild on a 3 for 2 Mix and Match special, and bought loads of Lindt, which I used as smaller gifts.
The 3 for 2 Mix and Match is valid until 24 December. How it works is that you buy a combination of any three gifts, marked with the purple sticker, and get the cheapest one free
This year, there are more 3-for-2 specials, and great products across all their categories. You can shop instore or online, and get them delivered or collect from a store.
I asked Clicks for some of the top ideas for the season, and here are some of their suggestions.
- Body Shop’s Festive Sack of Juicy Pear Delights (R340) is stuffed with goodies, such as a shower gel and body scrub, a hand cream to keep your hands in tip top condition and nourishing body butter, made with Community Trade handcrafted shear butter from Ghana.
- Body Shop’s Pink Grapefruit Hand Wash (RSP R110.00) and Tahitian Tiare Hand Wash (RSP R135.00), gently cleans your hands, leaving them soft and delicately fragranced.
Cult UK brand Revolution’s Totally Sophx Kit (R499), Sophx’s Fav Gift Set (R999), Countdown to New Year Advent Calendar (R499) and 12 Days of Xmas Gift Set (R1 299) offer high-end brand dupes at affordable prices.
- Launching just in time for Christmas, NOTE Cosmetics is cruelty-free, eco-friendly, 100% vegan-friendly, dermatologically tested and Halal certified – plus it contains no harsh chemicals (R69.99).
- Featuring all-natural ingredients wrapped in a tube of Forestry Commission Certified paper, Ben & Anna’s stick deodorant is 100% vegan and cruelty free (R99.99).
- Clicks Expert’s Skin range, with natural skin oils from Africa such as rosehip, hemp and coconut oils and creams. Dermatologically approved and especially formulated for sensitive and problem-prone skin. Paraben-, colourant-, fragrance- and phthalates-free. (RSP from R49.99).
- BAMbeautiful’s natural hair care for thinning hair (R179.99) and Ellips hair vitamins and hair serums (from R39.99).
Useful Beauty Tools
New from Sorbet to add some tech to
your beauty routine:
- Sorbet Light Therapy Pen: harnesses the light therapy technology used in the dermatologist office to target and treat breakouts quickly (R199).
- Sorbet 5 in 1 LED Light Therapy Device: The treatment head has four metallic contact points, which deliver the radio-frequency, vibration and ionic therapy. The incorporated LED bulbs provide up to seven different light wavelengths. Choose from red, blue, green, amber, violet, or combinations of red/blue or red/amber wavelengths. This device is safe for all skin types (R899).
- Sorbet Compact Facial Cleanser: It features three interchangeable spin brushes to meet your different needs. (R269).
- Sorbet Facial Steamer: This facial steamer aims to open pores and release impurities with several settings ranging from humidifier and cool mist to aromatherapy (R999).
- Sorbet Pore Purifier: Clear your skin of its blackheads and impurities with the Sorbet Pore Purifier (R349).
Kambrook Smartlife Slow Juicer (R1 199), Kambrook Smartlife Spiraliser (R349) and Kambrook Smartlife Health Bread Maker (R1 199).
- Oh So Heavenly’s beautifully packaged Floral Fantasy bath and body giftpacks, featuring shades of pink and white flowers, with a hint of rose gold. (from R49.99).
Choose from a wide range of gorgeous fragrances, such as Carolina Herrera Good Girl, Bvlgari, DKNY and Issey Miyaki and, from our exclusive collection: Sarah Jessica Parker, Michael Buble, Jay-Z, Steel and Ice, Enchante, Sorbet Man and ladies fragrance sets, Oh So Heavenly Glam Goddess and Young & Free.
Steals for him
- Sorbet Man gift boxes (from R99).
- The Gillette Skinguard White Razor (RSP R439) specifically designed for men with sensitive skin and who are prone to razor bumps. With its revolutionary skin guard positioning between blades, the razor shaves the hair while protecting the skin.
Great for stocking fillers, teacher’s gifts and everything in-between, there’s a range of everything from candy canes and chocolate to biscuits and nougat.
*RSP correct at time of going to press.