Name the one thing that you use on your kids beyond the nappy years? The one thing that’s likely in your cubbyhole, bathroom, handbag, travel bag and bedroom? The thing that is as useful at wiping off makeup when you’re tired as it is cleaning hands, and keeping kids fresh and clean?
Yup, it’s wipes, or the more all-round and hygienic version, Baby Soft® Moist Toilet Tissue, which offer freshness, cleaning and soothing.
Moist and skin pH friendly, these toilet tissue wipes are safe for the whole family. They’re flushable too, and unlike most other wipes, these are also designed to be used in the loo – great for when you need a little more freshness, and for kids who are still mastering their toilet skills.
According to Baby Soft, research has shown that 63% of parents don’t believe their children are ready to go to the toilet alone when they start school. This is mainly because their kids aren’t au fait with wiping themselves properly, leaving unpleasant odours (which is where the Moist Toilet Tissues come in).
We use the Baby Soft® Clean Routine – a 5-step guide to give parents and little ones a helping hand when it comes to teaching and practising cleanliness.
Here’s how it works:
- Use a quality dry toilet paper like Baby Soft®, and use 3-4 sheets per wipe until the paper is clean to avoid chafing your delicate, intimate skin.
- Only wipe from front to back, and never re-fold toilet paper to avoid coming into contact with harmful bacteria.
- To feel even cleaner, use 1-2 sheets of Baby Soft® Moist Toilet Tissue to help you get and feel even cleaner
- Finish by patting dry with Baby Soft® dry toilet paper to protect your intimate area and achieve the right moisture levels.
- Always wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and warm water, and dry thoroughly. It’s the single best way to stop the spread of germs.